Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person/s hiring equipment to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to avoid injury or cause damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. NO adult should use any equipment that is supplied solely for children's use. These units are intended for use by persons below the age of 11yrs. Please ensure no person over this age uses the equipment.
2. No Adults are to use this inflatable unless an adult inflatable has been hired.
3. A responsible adult must be supervising the equipment at ALL times. No person under the influence of drink or drugs should supervise or operate the equipment.
4. Always ensure the equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of people using it.
5.Always avoid a mix of large and small children at the same time. Please follow the instructions given and the instructions on the safety label of the inflatable.
6. DO NOT allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as children could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users to get on and off!!
7. Ensure that no person with a history of Heart, Neck or Back Problems, High Blood Pressure, Joint or Bone weakness or any person with a history of known medical disabilities are allowed to use the equipment. Also any person who feels unwell should be removed immediately.
8. ALL shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges MUST be removed before using the equipment.
9. NO party poppers, coloured streamers, silly string, food, drink, sweets, chewing gum, pets, toys, barbecues, smoking, shoes or sharp objects, soap are to be allowed on or near the equipment. This will avoid both choking hazards and potential soiling of the unit. This charge is normally £30.00 but may be more depending on the severity of the soiling. Any soiling damage will be charged as per contract
10. Climbing, hanging or sitting on side walls is DANGEROUS and MUST NOT be allowed.
Children should not be pushing, colliding, fighting, attempting somersaults, wrestling, running or behaving in a manner likely to cause injury, damage or distress to others or the equipment. This includes running into and bouncing off the walls of the equipment.
11. DO NOT allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this could damage both the equipment and injure the user
12. Ensure a safety zone of 6 feet (2 metres) around the equipment is kept clear at all times and use all anchors provided.
13.It is strongly recommended that the inflatable should not be used in high winds or wet conditions and should be switched off. After rain showers, any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with the aid of a towel.
14. The inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit must not be used.
15. In the event that the blower stops working, ensure ALL users exit the inflatable immediately. Make sure the blower tube has not come loose, the deflation zip is still closed and that nothing is obstructing the blower. Failing all this, please contact us for possible further assistance.
16. Always use the plug provided. Only use electrical equipment supplied by us, as all electrical equipment is fully tested to the appropriate Health and Safety Guidelines by a qualified electrician and fitted with British Standard approved connections. These connections are splash proof and can be left out in wet weather although do not allow them to become submerged in water.
17. Do not allow any person to interfere, adjust or repair any electrical item, even if qualified to do so. Failure to do so may result in additional cost for the replacement or repair of damaged parts.
18. Any damage to equipment caused by misuse, neglect, loss or failure to follow these conditions, shall deem the Hirer liable for full repair or replacement costs in addition to any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
It is essential that these rules are adhered to in order to protect the equipment and those using it. Should there be any questions/issues regarding this, please contact us and resolve them prior to rental.
You MUST deflate the unit if the wind exceeds Beaufort Scale 5. 19 - 24mph . For safety.
You MUST ensure that the safety step is for Walking on and off. The safety step is NOT for bouncing on.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN, SAFE AND ENJOYABLE DAY!
Thank you for your co-operation